Dear Animal Friend,
Welcome to CLASS 1.
I would recommend you take the time to do the exercises. The more you practice your skills, the easier it becomes. Allow yourself to be open to your body's signals, your sensations and your intuition.
Inner child meditation:
Back to the childhood exercise:
- Sit comfortably and think back on a wonderful memory you had as a child.
- Write down - how old were you?
- What did you wear?
- Who was around you- people? Animals?
- What was the situation?
- Describe as many details as possible
- Feel your heart - the sensation in the body - write it down.
Write 25 things down as you LOVE -
Write 10 things positive things about yourself -
Reflect on the following questions. Please write down -
- What do you love to do?
- Where do you find the most joy in your life?
- How is your contact with your heart? Can you feel it physically? Energetically?
- How do you use your intuition?
- Do you listen / sense / smell/ taste/ visualize an animals/human's energy?
- How do you receive the message in your body?
- Is it through the body - you sense it?
- Through your cognitive abillities- feel emotions?
- Visually - You see a clear picture of the situation, things or words?
- You receive sentences/phrases?
- You hear sentences and words?
- You just KNOW it?
- If you sense an animal's / human's pain in your own body
- Do you sense it on the same side? Or do you mirror and sense it on the opposite side?
- Do you know when your intuition is right or wrong?
- If yes, how does it feel when it is correct / wrong?
How to Listen to an animal -
Put yourself in the wild nature or next to your pet and be still. Try to allow any sensations, emotions or thoughts that will arise, just to flow through your body. Don't give them too much attention. You're practising on just being present with the here and now.
- Notice your natural breath
- Feel your heart
- Send love to the animal / nature
- Set your intention - I want to communicate from a neutral place in myself (if you are angry, restless, stressed, etc.).
- So do something bodily and return again.
- Send the following messeage with words or the simple intention:
- I love you- or send heart energy (like several times to reinforce it).
- My name is ... .. can I communicate with you?
- Feel and sense anything that comes to you Always the first thought, emotion or bodysense - Every answer is possible.
- Ask a simple question like- "What's your favorite food?"
- Be prepared for even obvious answers. You can get salmon from a cat and that's right. DO NOT judge or edit yourself. All answers are correct.
- PATIENCE is an important word and just be even if you do not receive anything.
- Stop by saying THANK YOU to the animal. Make to two separate cloaks of energy around each of you.
- Ground yourself by sensing your feet into to ground/floor/grass.
- Open your eyes.
- How do you feel in the body now?
In the beginning when tuning into animals, we spend a lot of the time thinking. Can I really do this? What if the aswers are wrong? Talking to your own animals can be difficult, because you're emotionally involved. Try talking with animals, that you don't know that well.
Then we start to edit our answers, analysing- this can't be true. Well, it's obvious a dog likes meat etc. Yes, sometimes the answers are the easy ones. The obvoius ones, and sometimes not. So in the beginning, be open to just receiving. When you're more experienced, then you can start focusing on analysing, as to why this behaviour and why this specific answer.
Try to be as detailed as possible. Don't limit yourself, by just accepting "fish" - ask what kind of fish. Maybe the animal wants to answer - maybe not, but at least try and get more information about your questions. Especially when practising in the beginning.
When you're lightheaded, stressed, tired, sick or similar things, then wait until a better time to communicate. Animals as well as humans, don't like that fluffy or stress energy. They react to our nervous system, and when we're in fight mode -we're not that fun to be around. Think about a situation with an animal or close human relation, when you just felt needy and stressed. You problably didn't get the love and care that you were really looking for. But rather you got an rejection of some sort. When I started communicating with animals, I did it in the morning before going on any social media or listening to/reading the news. Then I could keep my energy intact. Find out what works best for you.
Animals are the same, they don't like to be around us, just when WE NEED IT. They have their own free will as well as we do. Imagine your partner wanting to hold your hand ALL the time even when making food. As lovely as it sounds, I'm sure you would like to use your free will to say no, at least once in a while. Animals shows us, that just by being together in a room/home, means love. When initiating contact, use your body language to reach out a hand for example, to ask, do you want me to pick you up? Say hello? Cuddle you? Then you show the animal that you respect their wishes. It's all about being coherent.
When loving another human, whether a child, partner of friend. We like to express our love, by touching and looking into the eyes of the other person. Animals already sensed us, when stepping in to a room. They know excactly our state of mind (even though we might not know ourselves) and just like to be fully present with us. They are mindful beings. And we can practice being mindful with them, in the contact with them. Switching off the phone, ipad, computer and tv and just be there in the contact. Believe me, this actually helps you being with your close human relations as well. We prefer to speak with people who are fully present, rather than giving the attention to other things, such as social media at the same time. Try and explore what it would be like, to take a day off with social media. Is it difficult? Or not? What does it give you instead?
Setting your boundaries exercise:
- Place yourself next to an animal that you can touch.
- You can try it with family or a friend as well, just explain them the exercise, before you start.
- Then put your hand on to the animal and sense everything that goes on in the animal/human.
- Sense what's happening in yourself at the same time - how does your body feel, emotions etc.
- Then withdraw your hand and imagine to bubbles - one around you and one around the other being.
- Seperate yourself from the other being's energy, and stay in your bubble- sense how far out your boundary zone is.
- Sense the bakcside of your body - ground yourself thorugh the feet
- How close can you get to the other being without taking on their emotions and sensations.
- To be able to communicate with a clear intention, it is vital that we now our boundaries, and respect the other human/animals boundaries as well.
- It's important to know our boundaries as well. When do we jump "out of our body" and into the other one.
- Write down reflections in your notebook to yourself.
Talking with animals - Graamis aa = a sound in "All" ),born 2014:
- General characteristics
- What is your favorite food?
- Are there other animals in your home?
- If yes-which animals?
- How many animals?
- What colours are the animals?
- Who is your best friend? Describe colour, species, etc.
- Are you in love? With whom? Describe colour, species, etc.
- Where is your favorite sleeping place? Describe the place, colours, surroundings.
- What is your favorite job in your home?
- What is your favorite toy?
- Where is your favorite area to go when you're outside? Describe the area.
- How do you feel emotionally? Describe if unbalanced.
- How does your body feel? If anything happened - decribe when it happened and details about it.
- Do you have a message to humans in general?
- Do you have a private message for the person speaking to you?
- Do you have a mission / work here on earth?
- Other things?
Isabella Carmen Johansson