Dear Animal friend,
Welcome to CLASS 3,
In this class we're working to release our performance anxiety and ego.
Find out the difference between when our ego, intellect takes over, and when you're connected with your open heart.
There's different ways to approach this.
One way is to keep meditating and say positive affirmations. Every day, because we will learn to create new nerves that can restructure our way of thinking about ourselves. We are human beings, so of course, it is very easy to create negative thoughts. We all have an ego, it's not because we have to discard it. Quite the contrary. So, we must embrace our ego. The "I can not do it " thoughts, our doubts and distrust in ourselves. Our fear of; Is what I'm doing good enough, etc. Therefore, we must accept it, acknowledge it and let it go of it. It's not an overnight process, but one of the ways, is to have a look at when you say negative things about yourself.
Releasing your ego and negativity:
- Write 10 things down about yourself that you do NOT like about yourself.
- Think of how you talk about yourself and your abilities in your everyday life? How do you describe yourself to others?
- How do you describe yourself to yourself? Do you tend to scold yourself?
- Once you've done that, spend a little time sending love to those things. Embrace it and do something good for yourself, for example: A nice bath, a walk, delicious food, good music, dancing or other things that you enjoy.
- Write at least 10 POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS. Tools to how you can release your negative blockings, no matter what it is. Find on your own as you know what works best.
- Write 10 POSITIVE things down about yourself (DO NOT look or copy from the first week :). It's important to try again, and then compare to see if it's been easier for you to write something positive.
- Then observe the sensations in your body and mind.
- How do you feel now in your body and with yourself now compared to CLASS 1? Is there a difference? Are you more confused than before or not ? Or something else?
Your inner paradise meditation:
Animal communication - where am I now?
Like all work, whether physical, mental or energetic, it requires repetition and lots of practice. In order for the work to be anchored and integrated into the body. Whether in the long term we will use it professionally or for personal use. We have to constantly keep it up - practicing our abilities. So do I. The ability to communicate with animals is old wisdom stored in our bodies. So it may take some time to get it out and regain the ability again.
The intuition and everything in our body is like muscles. If you keep your workout permanent then your muscles are more manageable. If, on the other hand, you do not do anything, your muscles and joints will become rigid. The same applies here.
When doing inner work it's good to take care of yourself. Be sure to eat nutritious, enjoy nature, get some rest, do some fun things for yourself in addition to your daily duties, and work out your body - with a nice yoga programme.
How do I know if the information I receive is from the animal or from myself?
What most people struggle with in the beginning, when learning animal communication is - which are my own preconceived opinions, prejudices, (yes, we all have something at some level), expectations, thoughts or ideas. Which is the animals?
1: The information or answer from the animal comes quickly to you. Yes, you're definitely on track. It is very easy to receive messages from the animals. The micro second we doubt, or start analysing our thoughts, then you're making up answers.
So take the time to write down, or reflect on what preconceived opinions you have about; cats, dogs, horses, rabbits, etc. The common animals.
We all have an idea that a cat likes fish, a dog likes meat, etc. Maybe. But what if they told you otherwise. I have a cat who LOVES papaya fruit. He calls out for it, when I eat it. He's chuffed and so happy when I bring some home. Maybe if you got that specific answer. You would think - no a cat doesn't like papaya. Then you would start creating your own answer. So TRUST whatever comes to you. Do not reject the answers no matter how crazy they are.
I also met a dog who loved soft ice cream and whipped cream on cake. Clearly, he did not get it, but he had been tasting it, and since then, he had dreamed about it. So allow everything to happen.
2: Answers from animals are different to our perception and perspective.
We are used to seeing, smelling and tasting as humans. We know the world from our point of view.
But try to imagine how it is to climb through the grass like a snake, observe every detail. Or imagine how a cat will perceive the world from their point of view.
Imagine chewing on a mouse, and actually liking it. For the cat it's amazing. So use your senses and try to experience the world from the point of view of the animals. No matter which animal.
3: Animal communication uses all our senses.
The messages we receive are often a complete package of many senses at once. We humans are just trying to accumulate - translate them into a language that we understand. It is quite normal. But remember to leave the interpretation. You can analyze and interpret afterwards in association with the owner / protector.
Keep in mind that animals survive by using their senses all the time. We have them too, but we limit them because we are so verbal. We are of course people, but we also have our senses, so we need to reactivate them again.
4: Sometimes you can tune into a different animal, than the one you contacted. It's normal especially in the beginning, learning to distinguish the energies. So tell them thank you and withdraw, and start again. And if you didn't notice until after. Maybe you'll read the answers thinking- this is all wrong. Then ask yourself is it the right animal I spoke to. Often the do it, if they're pushy or very eager to speak or maybe they have a message for you.
Talking with animals:
Felix (lived here since 2013).
This class is Felix you have to meet. A little background info about him. He was very aggresive in the beginning, but chose to settle outside here. He has changed completely now. I do not know how old he is (he has told me, but it's an exercise for you.)
- General characteristics?
- What does the house look like that you live in?
- How old are you?
- What is your favorite food?
- Are there other animals in your home?
- Which animals?
- How many?
- What colour are the animals?
- Who is your best friend? Describe colour, species etc.
- Are you in love? With whom? Describe colour, species etc.
- Where is your favorite sleeping place? Describe the place, colours, surroundings.
- What is your favorite job in the home?
- What is your favorite toy?
- Where is your favorite area to go when you're outside? Describe the area.
- How do feel emotionally? Describe if unbalanced.
- How does your body feel? If anything happened - describe when it happened and details about it.
- How was your childhood?
- Why do you talk so much?
- Why do you eat so fast?
- Why are you not aggressive anymore?
- Why are you so cuddly now?
- Do you have a message to humans - in general?
- Do you have a private message to the person speaking to you?
- Do you have a mission / work here on earth?
- Other things?
Isabella Carmen Johansson