Dear Animal friend,
Welcome to CLASS 4.
Other questions you can try animals:
- Are you happy with the food you get?
- Do you want anything else?
- What colour is your favorite toy?
- Who is your favorite person besides your guardian?
- What does that person look like? Possibly. name/age/gender?
- How often do you see that person?
- What are you doing together?
- How do you feel about the other animals in your home?
- Do you have any tasks at home?
- What can your guardian and family change to make you even more happy?
- Is there a message you would like to tell your guardian?
- Are you in mourning? Or do you take care of anyone?
- You can ask everything. Just imagine a topic and dig into it.
The most important thing in the beginning is to practice your skills, by adding a lot of detail, and just write everything. Trust your first answer You can always interpret and analyze it afterwards.
The Chakra energy system, is used in yoga and to solve blockages that can affect our physical bodies, our nervous system and our emotions. By focusing on a chakra point and place your hand approximately 5-10 cm above or set the intention of sensing the point.
Here you can sense whether the point feels dead- alive- if it's stagnant or there's too much life. It can also be in balance. When interacting with the client, person or animal, you can talk about what exactly what is happening. If they sense something in their body as well. You can either focus on a point at a time. Or you can scan the entire system and see where the imbalance is, if there is an imbalance.
Our body is both a physical, mental and energetic body. So all things will affect each other. A physical symptom will often be a sign of mental or energetic imbalance. Of course, you should always have feedback from the client and it is extremely important to be aware of how one's own body works that day and where it has its own imbalances. Not because you have to fix it, but because we are just humans as well with our own personal stories. But it will make you aware if you're transferring/counter transferring emotions or pain on to the client.
Personally, I always use chakras because they are concrete places on the body. It's an easy system that can help you tune in/guide you through the body. It's the same with acupressure point in a body of an animal.
Most people or animals have an imbalance in one or more places. It's doens't mean there have to be somthing complety wrong. So communicate with your client. By exploring intuitively into the matter of something emotionally or physically or otherwise, you can find out what is most beneficial. There may be a slight change in diet / dietary supplements, for example. It may also be that the nervous system is a bit overworked.So maybe all you need is to set the intention to heal the point and the imbalance. Obviously, if it is a disease that requires a vet, you should always contact the vet first. Healing can not be substituted for a vet, but it can soothe and relieve the symptoms.
See what works for you, and find your own method or way. Try out how you can use the chakras in your communication with animals :) Have fun.
Here are pictures of chakra systems in horses, dogs and cats and a few other animals. I also attached pictures of human chakras for comparison.
What you can say about the chakra systm, is that there are some good energy points to relate to, if you want to heal animals and check if there is imbalance in the energy system. The whole energy system is a lot more complicated than that of course.
- Red colour
- Organs: Heart/Small intestine/immune system/legs/feet/sexual organs
- Located; at the perineum/tailbone area.
- Controls the fight/flight response
- Financial/money trouble
- Not being/feeling grounded
- Not feeling connected to your body
- Our ability to manifest our wishes/thoughts/ideas
- Survival mode
- Basic needs (sleep, food etc.)
- Colour: Orange
- Located: Between your tailbone and navel.
- Organs: Kidneys; bladder; lower abdomen; hips; pelvis, sexual organs.
- Our emotional connections
- The ability to accept new experiences or not
- Lack of creativity
- Emotionel scure/lack of control of the emotions
- Natural sexual desire/problems
- Spontaneity/Compulsive or obsessive behaviour (jealousy)
- Self-esteem in love/relationship matters
- Contact with the inner/outer world
Solar Plexus Chakra:
- Colour: Yellow
- Located: About a hands width up from your navel in the solar plexus area.
- Organs: Lungs ; intestines; pelvic floor; stomach and digestive system; metabolism
- Personal power
- Joy, laughter or anger
- All emotional life
- Responsibility of your own life
- Judgements or lack of
- Seing a directtion or lack of
- Being sensitive and the ability to achieve and use the intellect
- Colour: Green (or pink sometimes)
- Located:Center of the chest area
- Organs:Liver; gallbladder; heart; chest area; lungs; shoulder; arms.
- Love and relationships in all it shapes
- Unconditionel love
- Love for yourself and for others
- Find peace
- Awareness and integration of personal insights.
- Colour: Blue
- Located: Throat area
- Organs: Spleen; pancreas; stomach; throat; neck; teeth; mouth area; ears and area around; thyroid and parathyroid gland.
- Communication verbal and non-verbal
- Speaking your truth
- Listening to yourself (intuition)
- Listening to others
- Sensing your purpose in life
- Making your ideas come to life - turning them into reality
Third Eye Chakra:
- Colour: Indigo or purple.
- Located: Center of your forehead, above your eyebrows.
- Organs: Serous membrane; nervous system; eyes; ears; nose; hypothyroid gland; pineal gland.
- Connection to inner and outer wisdom
- Faith and trust in the life flow
- Clairvoyant ability
- Good mental ability
- Good intellect
- Clear insight
- Colour: Violet (or bright white)
- Located: At the top of your head.
- Organs:Pituitary gland, brain; whole nervous system; enocrine system; hypothalamus; pineal gland; cerebral cortex.
- Consciouness (and higher)
- Connection to the universe
- Understanding and acceptance
- Changing limiting patterns
- Our whole psyche
- Old wisdom
- Personal destiny
Talking with animals
Molly the neighbours dog:
- Generel characteristics
- What does the house look like that you live in?
- How old are you?
- What is your favorite food?
- Are there other animals in your home?
- Which animals?
- How many animals?
- What colour are the animals?
- Who is your best friend? Describe colour, species etc.
- Are you in love? With whom? Describe colour, species etc.
- Where is your favorite sleeping place? Describe the place, colours, surroundings.
- What is your favorite job in the home?
- What is your favorite toy?
- Where is your favorite area to go when you're outside? Describe the area.
- How do feel emotionally? Describe if unbalanced.
- How does your body feel? If anything happened - describe when it happened and details about it.
- Do you have a message to humans - in general?
- Do you have a private message to the person speaking to me?
- Do you have a mission / work here on earth?
- Other things?
Isabella Carmen Johansson