- Arrival at PTY Panama City
- Accommodation at the hotel
- Light dinner
- Travel to San Blas Islands
- Arrival / accommodation on the boat.
- Description of which islands to visit
Day 3 - Day 7:
- Exploring the different San Blas islands
- Time to yourself
* There is also the possibility of sailing in a sea kayak, snorkeling, visiting the mangrove, visit a local Kuna village, or other excursions around the islands as you wish.
- Departure from San Blas to Panama City
* Due to the weather conditions, nature, and when it’s the best sailing times, changes can happen according to the plan.
We always work in respect of nature and the sea animals, so there is no guarantee what animals and cetaceons we will see.
SAN BLAS + PANAMA:
The San Blas is a group of islands located northwest of Panama against the Caribbean Sea. There are 378 islands in the archipelago and they are scattered around an area of about 100 square kilometers. The majority of the 378 islands have no inhabitants, but on the larger ones, the native Kuna people live, and the whole area is a national park called Kuna Yala. San Blas Islands is the # 1 holiday destination in Panama and probably in Central America. This is because the islands have not yet been discovered by the massive tourism industry and fully in control of the native Kuna Indians. The Kunaans protect their area from massive tourism and keep them natural in the form of eco tourism. This makes San Blas Islands a unique destination if you are looking for untouched nature and culture.
Panama in Central America has much more to offer than the famous canal that connects the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean via the Caribbean Sea - even though many who travel to Panama choose to experience the country on a cruise through the Panama Canal. The country also has miles of Caribbean beaches and Indian cultures that still live as centuries ago. All available to most because of the country's really good infrastructure and a growing economy, which makes Panama surprisingly safe and easy to travel.
Did you know that; Panama is the only place in the world where you can watch the sun rise over the Pacific Ocean and descend across the Atlantic Ocean. You can also swim in the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean on the same day
Did you know that; Panama City is the only capital in the world that has rainforest within its city limits. Ca. 1.2 million. People live in Panama City.
Other places to recommend: El Boquete, El Valle, San Blas - Isla Contadora, Boca del Toros, Isla Coiba, Gamboa Rainforest resort, Lake Gatun, Panama canal, Las Perlas.
The yoga is adapted to your needs, level and wishes. The yoga sessions is a blend of gentle Yin yoga that rebuilds the cells of the body and provides tranquility to our mind and body and hatha / flow yoga that awakens the body's natural energy so you learn to switch between the inner calm and more energetic flow in your body and also learn to listen to your body.
Yoga has a calming effect and is good at creating inner balance and connection to our emotional life. We will do yoga daily and you will be guided through the exercises. No previous experience needed. There is a maximum of 4-6 people on the retreat, so the course is tailormade to suit your needs.
We're staying on a luxury Catamaran boat (max. 6 pax) - cabin with double bed -queensize - for sharing and private en-suite marine toilet and shower.
PRICE: 2350 USdollars excl. International flight - (based on shared accomodation)
INCUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Yoga/meditation sessions daily
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Panama City
- Transfers both ways to/from San Blas islands (incl. Entrance fee to the Kuna national park)
- 1 night at a hotel in Panama City (shared room)
- 6 nights / 7 days with shared cabin on a catamaran with full board. 3 meals a day + complimentary tea/coffee/water + 1-2 glasses of alcohol or soft drinks.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- International flight return ticket to Panama City (PTY)
- Dinner the first night in Panama City
- Tips for the boat captain and employees
- Everything else such as, snacks, soft drinks and alcohol besides the things included.
- Travel insurance
If you want a single cabin, a minimum of 985 USDollars is to be charged on top of the price. If you want to require about special diet or allergies, please do so when submitting.
KLM; Airfrance, Lufthansa, Delta, are the best. I’ll be happy to give you advice in regards to the flights.
REGISTRATION: As long as seats are available.
Depositum of 25 % of the trip of 587,50 USDollars is required to secure a place.
The remaning amount of 1762,50 USDollars to be paid latest a month before the trip or as arranged with Wild & Free if submitting closer to the departure date.
If you cancel the trip up to a month before the date of the retreat , you’ll be give a refund of the deposit minus 25%. If you cancel a month before or closer to the date of the retreat, there will be given no refund.