Friday, 28/12 – 2018:
- Check in
- Welcome yoga (soft hatha/flow)
Saturday, 29/12 – Monday, 7/1 -2019:
- Meditation / Yoga 2 times daily (morning / evening)
- Consultation by ayurvedic doctor
- Ayurvedic treatments (which may include: Reflexology, Massages ranging from Head to Toe, Oil treatments, Herbal treatments, Steam and herbal baths etc.)
- Morning Yoga
- Possibly. treatment
- Check out
TANGALLE, SRI LANKA:
The unspoiled little resort of Tangalla, 295 km from Colombo, is one of the most beautiful places in the region for a beach holiday if you are looking for vast expanses of beautiful golden sandy beaches. The town of Tangalle itself is just back from a "protruding stone", from which it is said that the towns name Tangalle is derived. The city has a fishing port and a busy market, with a relaxed atmosphere.
The yoga is adapted to your needs, level and wishes. The yoga sessions is a blend of gentle Yin yoga that rebuilds the cells of the body and provides tranquility to our mind and body and hatha / flow yoga that awakens the body's natural energy so you learn to switch between the inner calm and more energetic flow in your body and also learn to listen to your body.
Yoga has a calming effect and is good at creating inner balance and connection to our emotional life. We will do yoga daily and you will be guided through the exercises. No previous experience needed.
Asha beach is an Ayurveda Health Spa nestled amidst a very unique and natural landscape. The resort is overlooking the Indian Ocean with the beautiful and clear golden sandy beach on one side and the calm waters of Madilla Lagoon surrounded by a lush green bird sanctuary at the opposite side. This tranquil setting provides the ideal backdrop for the healing of the mind body and spirit.
At Asha Beach, our experienced Ayurveda Doctors will guide you towards healing your mind , body and spirit through traditional Ayurveda Therapy. In order to enable our Doctors and therapists to provide the necessary one on one personalized attention given to each guest, Asha Beach only accepts a limited number of bookings and operates only 11 rooms and One Chalet.
Whilst receiving authentic Ayurveda treatment at Asha Beach you will also be able to experience and enjoy the fresh air at the beach, a Boat or a Canoe ride in the calm Lagoon ,a bird watching boat ride or even fishing at the lagoon and many more.
The food becomes an ayurvedic theme as a basis for supporting your treatments - with plenty of opportunity to taste local delicacies.
Double room: 1.705,00 € per person
Single Room: 1.980,00 €
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Yoga and meditation twice a day
- Meditation twice a day
- Transfers from and to the airport – Tangalle, in Sri Lanka* (If you travel on or arrive from a destination other than the airport, you are responsible for paying to Tangalle - I can help to arrange the driver)
- 3 - 5 Ayurvedic treatments per day
- Daily contact with ayurvedic doctor who adjusts your treatments
- 11 nights / 12 days at Asha Beach & Ayrvedic Resort (shared room)
- Full board meal at the hotel (Ayurvedic menu) - Breakfast, lunch, dinner
EXCLUDED FROM THE PRICE:
- International flight – Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Transfers (90,00 € per car each way return to airport) – I can help arrange the cars
- Travel insurance
- Visa (35,00 USDollars)
- Tips/donations for the locals
- Any other food/snacks, drinks that you want besides the included
REGISTRATION: As long as seats are available.
If you have an allergy, please notify me, when submitting.
SAS, Emirates are the best. I’ll be happy to help with advice in regards to the flights.
Deposit of 500,00 €
The remaining amount to be paid one month before trip.
If you cancel the trip up to a month before the date of the retreat , you’ll be given a refund of the deposit minus 20%.
If you cancel a month before or closer to the date of the retreat, no refund will be given.