Departure: 11th of May, 2019
- Check in at the hotel
- Evening yoga
Return: 18th of May, 2019 - a shuttle to the airport can be arranged.
Limited number of participants.
Daily yoga practice.
The 12th - 17th of May:
- Daily yoga practice at 8am
- Before lunch, there will be a variety of excursions - in nature. We invite you to hiking in the beautiful mountainous area and we invite you to meditation and mindfulness.
- Every afternoon there are two hours of horseback riding in the mountains. You will always ride with an experienced guide, and the horses are all trained to walk in this mountain range.
- Evening yoga/meditation
The 17th of May:
We finish off our retreat with a 5-hour horseback ride, where we have lunch at a lovely Italian restaurant in the mountains.
* One of the days there will be an excursion to Florence after the morning meal.
This day is not determined, but will typically be in the middle of the stay.
It is voluntary, so if you prefer to relax on the farm (at the pool) this is also an option.
Lunch is served on the farm to those who stay at home.
The 18th of May: Departure.
Apart from the breathtaking views of the Tuscan mountainrange , forests and lakes. There are rare plants and wild animals you can observe in their environment. It’s all there for one who’s looking for a real contact with nature and parks, in protected areas occupying 10% of the entire Tuscan territory, for an amount of 230,000 hectares. A green biodiversity and naturalistic treasure to nature lovers. Tuscany is located in central Italy and stretches from the Apennines to the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Its landscape, artistic heritage and medieval villages, historical towns, castles and defense systems, country churches are scattered all over the territory.
We immerse ourselves in Yin Yoga throughout the journey, and for some days we supplement the session with Hatha for more energy in the body.
Yin Yoga is a beautiful, deep, slow and meditative practice with a great effect on both the physical body, the energetic body, on thoughts, feelings and in our way to be in the body (and in the world). You'll get a new awareness of your body.
The yoga is adapted to your needs, level and wishes. We will do yoga daily and you will be guided through the exercises. No previous experience needed.
Horseback Rides - If you are a bit rusty in the art of riding, you start with instruction together with the owner of the place.
* Everyone can join and there are horses for all riding levels.
Vallebona countryside hotel. The rooms have a double bed or 2 single beds or up to four beds. Bathrooms are separate and each one is shared between two bedrooms.
* There are limited rooms at and it will therefore be first come first served.
PRICE: 1560 USDollars (based on shared room).
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- 2-person room. Additional price for single room is USD 50, - per person.pr. night.
- 3 meals a day (vegetarian meals can be ordered in advance).
- 2 daily yoga sessions.
- Horseback riding course
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- International flight.
- Travel insurance.
- Snacks between meals.
- Booking of a single room. Contact us for price.
The yoga is a suited for every level.
REGISTRATION: As long as seats are available.
TRANSPORT: Norwegian, Ryanair, SAS, KLM, Lufthansa etc. I'll be happy to give you advicein regards to the flights.
A deposit of 395 USDollars is to be paid by submitting, to secure your place.
No refunds of the deposit is given, but make sure to talk to your insurance company, if taken ill or have to cancel otherwise.
Riding trips in general - There is no refund on horseback riding you do not want to attend.
Yoga - There is no refund on the yoga sessions you do not want to attend.
Other Activities - There is no refund on activities you do not want to attend.